The put up ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
ABTA has unveiled its events programme for 2023/24, which incorporates four new one-day conferences on prime of its standard flagship conferences, plus a set of core coaching events. Covering all kinds of topics and codecs, the programme is designed to equip attendees with the talents and instruments wanted to thrive in our ever-evolving trade.
The new conferences will information delegates via a few of the trade’s most topical modifications and developments:
- Tomorrow’s Talent in Travel convention on 6 February will cowl the newest modifications in journey schooling, potential expertise gaps, future journey roles and learn how to strategy recruitment and coaching.
- Mergers & Acquisition convention on 30 November will information attendees via the assorted completely different levels of mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial Protection and Risk Management convention on 24 January will assist delegates to familiarize yourself with the ever-changing laws and monetary safety options on supply.
- Adventure Travel convention on 17 April will discover the traits and challenges related with one of many quickest increasing tourism sectors within the journey trade.
As nicely because the new conferences, ABTA may also maintain its flagship events together with Travel Trends, Travel Finance, the Travel Law Seminar and Travel Matters – showcasing ABTA’s and the trade’s experience.
The 2023/24 programme may also embody a bunch of in-depth coaching events, delivered by specialists and trade specialists, on a spread of important areas together with sustainability, complaints dealing with, claims dealing with, well being and security, social media and advertising and marketing, and excessive climate and pure disasters.
ABTA is providing a ten% low cost on all occasion bookings made earlier than 31 August utilizing the code ABTASUMMER23*. The events are open to the entire journey trade with diminished charges obtainable for ABTA members and Partners.
ABTA’s Head of Events, Sulamith Waldmeier, mentioned: “We’re delighted to be launching our events programme for 2023/24, which sees various standard conferences and events return, alongside some thrilling new additions to mirror our ever-changing trade.
“Building functionality and expertise in journey, the events programme helps guarantee trade professionals are prepared to fulfill the challenges their companies are going through.
“I’d encourage all delegates to make sure they’re taking advantage of the rate reductions available. Everyone will get 10% off any booking made by the end of August with our dedicated code and we’re also offering half price and free places for group bookings; please email [email protected] for more detail.”
The ABTA 2023/24 events programme contains:
- Travel Regulations – 15 November 2023
- Travel Trends – 28 November 2023
- M&A convention – 30 November 2023 (NEW)
- Financial Protection and Risk Management – 24 January 2024 (NEW)
- Tomorrow’s Talent in Travel – 6 February 2024 (NEW)
- Travel Finance – 28-29 February 2024
- Adventure Travel – 17 April 2024 (NEW)
- Delivering Sustainable Travel – 20 March 2024
- Travel Law Seminar – 1-2 May 2024
- Travel Marketing – 14-15 May 2024
- Travel Matters – 19 June 2024
- Carbon Literacy for Travel – 20 September 2023
- An Introduction to the Travel Industry – 4 October 2023
- Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters Training – 11 October 2023
- Data Protection and Management for Marketing – 18 October 2023
- Health, Safety, Security and Risk Management – 15 November 2023
- Advanced Complaint Management – 5 December 2023
The put up ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on Travel Daily.