The submit BWH hotels continues global expansion with the addition of hotels In North America, Europe, Africa and Asia appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
BWH Hotels celebrates continued expansive development of its 19 distinctive manufacturers throughout each chain scale phase – from luxurious to premium financial system – including a number of new properties to its global portfolio of hotels and resorts. Most lately, the firm has expanded in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Travellers shall be happy to search out the elevated presence of BWH Hotels properties in Austria, Canada, Dubai, Ethiopia, France, India, Japan, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand and the United States.
“This summer season, we are excited to offer travelers even more convenient accommodations in key destinations around the world,” mentioned Larry Cuculic, President and Chief Executive Officer, BWH Hotels. “We are growing our global presence thoughtfully to serve our valued guests wherever their travels take them. From upscale, luxury and lifestyle hotels to midscale, premium economy and extended stay brands, BWH Hotels offers properties that cater to all travel needs.”
Select hotels becoming a member of the portfolio embrace:
- Georgian Court Hotel, WorldHotels Elite assortment (Vancouver, Canada)
- Tawa Ravadee Resort, WorldHotels Distinctive (Prachinburi, Thailand)
- KAYA Kyoto Nijo Castle, BW Signature Collection (Kyoto, Japan)
- Aiden by Best Western @ Hennur Bengaluru (Bengaluru, India)
- Aiden by Best Western @ San Antonio Riverwalk (San Antonio, Texas)
- Aiden by Best Western @ South Reno (Reno, Nevada)
- Best Western Ajyad Mecca (Mecca, Saudi Arabia)
- Best Western Dodoma City Hotel (Dodoma, Tanzania)
- Best Western Grantville/Hershey (Grantville, Pennsylvania)
- Best Western Iowa/Lake Charles East (Iowa, Louisiana)
- Best Western Ontario Mills Mall (Ontario, California)
- Best Western Pearl Swiss Hotel (Dubai)
- Best Western Sur (Oman)
- Best Western Plus Danat Almansak Hotel (Ahba City, Saudi Arabia)
- Best Western Plus Horseheads Inn & Suites (Horseheads, New York)
- Best Western Plus Mohali (Mohali, India)
- Best Western Premier Dynasty (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Sarlat-la-Caneda (Sarlat-La-Caneda, France)
- SureKeep by Best Western Victoria (Victoria, Texas)
- SureKeep Studio by Best Western Victoria (Victoria, Texas)
- SureKeep Plus by Best Western Hopkinsville (Hopkinsville, Kentucky)
- SureKeep Plus by Best Western Sevierville (Sevierville, Tennessee)
- SureKeep Plus by Best Western Silver City (Silver City, New Mexico)
“It is with great enthusiasm that we invite new properties to join our distinguished global portfolio,” mentioned Ron Pohl, President, International Operations and WorldHotels. “I am particularly proud of the continued growth of WorldHotels. By becoming a member of WorldHotels, these fine independent hotels benefit from the reputation and strong global presence of BWH Hotels while maintaining their individuality. We are excited to share these new properties with travelers for their upcoming globetrotting adventures.”
BWH Hotels has maintained its momentum via the first half of the yr with plans to proceed its development and improvement in the third and fourth quarters. The model appears ahead to additional rising its numerous portfolio, which now contains roughly 4,300 hotels in over 100 international locations and territories round the world, whereas offering vacationers with distinctive choices and experiences.
“We continue to celebrate the rapid expansion of our boutique brands like Aiden across the U.S. and other global markets, as well as ongoing growth of our timeless brands,” mentioned Brad LeBlanc, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, BWH Hotels. “We remain focused on evolving our offerings to resonate with modern travelers and developers and delivering the authentic experiences that make BWH Hotels stand out as a global hospitality company.”
The submit BWH hotels continues global expansion with the addition of hotels In North America, Europe, Africa and Asia appeared first on Travel Daily.